Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pwrapco

Default show row as number

My spreadsheets have numbers for row headers instead of letters. How can I
change that back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

All XL versions have numbers for row headers, and they can't be changed
to letters.

You can change *column* headers from numbers to letters by choosing
Tools/Options/General and unchecking the R1C1 reference style checkbox.

In article ,
"pwrapco" wrote:

My spreadsheets have numbers for row headers instead of letters. How can I
change that back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pwrapco

You are the bomb. I have been using excel forever, and have never seen that.
Thank you very much...Merry Christmas