-   -   show row as number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61660-show-row-number.html)

pwrapco

show row as number

My spreadsheets have numbers for row headers instead of letters. How can I
change that back?

JE McGimpsey

show row as number

All XL versions have numbers for row headers, and they can't be changed
to letters.

You can change *column* headers from numbers to letters by choosing
Tools/Options/General and unchecking the R1C1 reference style checkbox.

In article ,
"pwrapco" wrote:

My spreadsheets have numbers for row headers instead of letters. How can I
change that back?

pwrapco

show row as number

You are the bomb. I have been using excel forever, and have never seen that.
Thank you very much...Merry Christmas