Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amiit Mangla

Default Very-2 strange

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Excel 2002 on my office laptop in windows xp
professional platform which is connected to my office domain. There is a
wireless connection on the laptop. Today when I open excel and select a cell
for typing, the system typing some letters (there is a LAn.....) itself at
this time I am not doing anything. It is just like a horror film for me. When
I disable wireless connections nothing is happened and after enabling the
wireless connection same is started again.

Is it a virus problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

You probably have speech recognition on.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Amiit Mangla" wrote in message

I am using Microsoft Excel 2002 on my office laptop in windows xp
professional platform which is connected to my office domain. There is a
wireless connection on the laptop. Today when I open excel and select a
cell
for typing, the system typing some letters (there is a LAn.....) itself at
this time I am not doing anything. It is just like a horror film for me.
When
I disable wireless connections nothing is happened and after enabling the
wireless connection same is started again.

Is it a virus problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Mine is in the Language bar; the right-hand end of the Windows status bar
(toolbar?)
Yours might be somewhere else

--
Kind regards,