Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Akef

Default Sub Tabs

I wonder why till now microsoft didnt develop in excel to create sub tabs,
this will help in organising the excel sheet i think it is an option that
should be provided

Regards
Akef Amro

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Akef

I mean the same idea as folder and sub folder, what I mean exactly the
capability to create a master tab with other tabs which goes under it, mainly
what i aim for is to decrease the need for more than one excel sheet

Akef

"Carole Drake" wrote:

What do you mean by 'subtabs'?

"Akef" wrote:

I wonder why till now microsoft didnt develop in excel to create sub tabs,
this will help in organising the excel sheet i think it is an option that
should be provided

Regards
Akef Amro

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Akef

Then you would learn to use filters and named ranges to delineate your data on
one sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 02:11:01 -0800, "Akef"
wrote:

I mean the same idea as folder and sub folder, what I mean exactly the
capability to create a master tab with other tabs which goes under it, mainly
what i aim for is to decrease the need for more than one excel sheet

Akef

"Carole Drake" wrote:

What do you mean by 'subtabs'?