Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Samwar

Default Print and Email Function on spreadsheet

I am using Excel 2000.

I have a workbook that has been created to generate trouble tickets. It has
two sheets one with the general iformation and the other being a code &
formula sheet (that is hidden). The Sheets are protected to prevent typos in
wrong palces and the whole workbook is also protected, against those who
should know better! My problem now is, that when the workbook gets emailed to
the corresponding person, their anti virus blocks password protected files.

IWhat I would like to do is place a command button on the general
information sheet that , when pressed, prints out the first sheet and emails
a copy of the sheet (not the entire book) onwards. Can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Look at

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm