Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick

Default Looking for a project planning template

Does anyone have a project planning template I could utilize for a year long
project planning around recruiting and building an associate rotational
program
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Send me your layout or information about the type of layout yuo want.

See my stuff at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- -mark