Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anita

Default Display cells with data validation

Using 2003 - Is there a way of displaying cells that contains data validation
restrictions? I've received a spreadsheet from someone with lots of
restrictions on it and want to see which cells are affected.

Thnks

Anita
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen

"Anita" wrote in message
Using 2003 - Is there a way of displaying cells that contains data
validation
restrictions? I've received a spreadsheet from someone with lots of
restrictions on it and want to see which cells are affected.

Thnks

Anita

Edit Go To Special Data Validation