Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Proto

Default how can i use radio buttons for more than 1 yes no question

In working with excel I am trying to use a form with 2 yes or no questions.
I am using option buttons marked yes and no but when I try clicking on them
only 1 of the 4 buttons darkens. I copy and pasted one set and then made a
new button and copy and pasted that. but still only one button will darken
at a time.I would really like each question maked yes or no
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Proto

I read an earlier post from Jon Peltier and he had the answer all I needed to
do was group 1 set of option boxes and all was right with the world. I went
ahead and grouped to other set anyway. Thanks Jon

"Proto" wrote:

In working with excel I am trying to use a form with 2 yes or no questions.
I am using option buttons marked yes and no but when I try clicking on them
only 1 of the 4 buttons darkens. I copy and pasted one set and then made a
new button and copy and pasted that. but still only one button will darken
at a time.I would really like each question maked yes or no

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

If you used the optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, then draw a GroupBox
around each pair of optionbuttons. (The groupbox is also on the Forms toolbar.)

If you used optionbuttons from the Control toolbox toolbar, then right click on
each and change the groupname. Use a unique groupname for each pair of
optionbuttons.

(The default groupname is the sheet name--that's why they're all grouped
together.)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Take a look at this page of Debra Dalgleish's website. It shows how to
create a survey form with option buttons automatically with VBA code written
by Dave Peterson:

http://www.contextures.com/xlform01.html

Does that help?

Regards,