pd4him

Default Can I copy radio buttons so that the second set is independent of.

I have a group of four radio buttons that all point to one cell. My goal is
to create a second set that looks identical to the first but which points to
a second cell. This is for a questionaire that will have many questions with
the same four answer values. I want to be able to quickly create 100 button
groups that will each update a separate cell for scoring of the questionaire.
Dave Peterson

There are optionbuttons on the Control toolbox toolbar and there are
optionbuttons on the Forms toolbar.

Each has different behaviors.

If I had to use lots, I'd use the Forms version.

Here's a post that may help you:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...60A2%40msn.com

--

Dave Peterson