Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nelfen

Default Have more textcolor/fill buttons available for different colors

Doing a lot of reporting in Excel I use different colors for texts and
filling cells to support my message in a visual way.
Right now you have to go to the buttons menu to change the color every time
you need a different color.
I think it would be great if I could have several buttons so different
colors are applied just by a single mouse click.
I have tried it, you can put more than one button up there, but if you
change the color of one, they all change the same way. So you end up with
more than one "fill red" or "fill green" button, instead of one "fill red"
and one "fill green" button

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duke Carey

In XL2002 the Font color and Fill color buttons trigger the display of a
palette that has a small title bar. You can click on the title bar and drag
the palette onto the sheet to have all the colors there in a floating
palette. Does that solve your problem?