Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Josh

Default Automotic date change for schedules

We want the dates for all the days on our schedule to change when we put in
the starting date for that schedule
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Josh

Date in A1

In A2 enter =A1 + 1

Drag/copy down.

Change date in A1 and all will change.

Your layout is probably not that simple, but the idea is the same.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:31:02 -0800, "Josh"
wrote:

We want the dates for all the days on our schedule to change when we put in
the starting date for that schedule

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vito

Change how? As a function of the entered date? Please elaborate.

--
Vito
Vito's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29182