Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dan

Default EDITING SPELL CHECKER

I added some unique words that are used often in my worksheets, but a word I
added was spelled incorrectly. How do I delete or edit the words I have
added to spell checker?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Dan

As long as you've not changed the default it should be in a custom.dic file.
I have XL2003 and WinXP and mines here

C:\Documents and Settings\nickh\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dan" wrote in message
I added some unique words that are used often in my worksheets, but a word
added was spelled incorrectly. How do I delete or edit the words I have
added to spell checker?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dan

Thank you.