Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Store formula in Cell

The way your data is laid out...........it looks to me like in cell F8 you
would want this formula:

=F7-G8

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ggant" wrote:

I am trying to store a formula in a cell and evaluate when data is input.
Example; Credit Card Bal that lowers the available amount as it items are
posted. I want to store in many more cells.

F G
($9,000.05) $999.95
($7,697.25) $1,302.80
($7,627.80) $69.45