Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MrDarcy

Default Macros in Excel(probably a simple solution)

Dear all

Hi, I’m having a problem with excel – when I record a macro excel is
only making it available in that particular spreadsheet. I need the
macros to always be available. This used to be the case in Excel prior
to Office 2003. please can someone let me know how I can make this
happen.

this is my first post and hopefully i can contribute to the forum from
now on.

Cheers
Sean

--
MrDarcy
MrDarcy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29631

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

You are wrong that a recorded macro was always available, it all depends on
what you select when you record it, you get the choice of storing it in
personal macro workbook, this workbook or new workbook,
you should select personal macro workbook. That hasn't changed with
2003

Peo Sjoblom

"MrDarcy" wrote in
message ...

Dear all

Hi, I'm having a problem with excel - when I record a macro excel is
only making it available in that particular spreadsheet. I need the
macros to always be available. This used to be the case in Excel prior
to Office 2003. please can someone let me know how I can make this
happen.

this is my first post and hopefully i can contribute to the forum from
now on.

Cheers
Sean

--
MrDarcy
MrDarcy's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=493394

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MrDarcy

Cheers mate, thanks for the speedy response!