Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Kroger

Default Basic INDEX() question

I am trying to use INDEX() to look up specific cells on my worksheets. To
accomplish this I have a range named p1rn1 that refers to $C$3:$AE$22 I want
to refer to hex T3. What is the formula?
=INDEX(p1rn1,?,?)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Do you mean

=INDEX(p1rn1,1,18)

--

HTH

RP

"Adam Kroger @hotmail.com" <adam_kroger<nospam wrote in message
I am trying to use INDEX() to look up specific cells on my worksheets. To
accomplish this I have a range named p1rn1 that refers to $C$3:$AE$22 I

want
to refer to hex T3. What is the formula?
=INDEX(p1rn1,?,?)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Kroger

yep, thanks, that found the cell.
It was driving me flaming nuts. Excel's "help" files read like a foriegn
language.

Adam

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Do you mean