Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anakin0303

Default multiply hours/minutes times dollars for total dollar amount

I've created a spreadsheet to track billable hours, but am having trouble
with the totals.

Example: I have a cell which calculates the total number of hours, but then
I need to multiply the hours by the dollar per hour to get a total dollar
amount. Please help! :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Try