Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JENNYC

Default why would this happen?

Hi1 I have a spreadsheet that is acting up! None of my formulas are
calculating!! They are simple SUM formulas. I have 11 other identical
ones (one for ea month) & they are all working fine, so i am
confused!!?? If i retype the formulas it calculates the row, but then
when i delete the amounts it is totalling, the total still shows the
sum?? any idea how i can fix this or why this is happening? It's not an
easy sheet to replace...i have alot of other workbooks linked to this
"main" one. PLEASE HELP! :)

--
JENNYC
JENNYC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19579

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

What happens if you force a recalculation with F9 or with CTRL+F9?
Try Tools | Options | Calculation Tab and see if the worksheet is set to
automatically recalculate.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"JENNYC" wrote in
message ...

Hi1 I have a spreadsheet that is acting up! None of my formulas are
calculating!! They are simple SUM formulas. I have 11 other identical
ones (one for ea month) & they are all working fine, so i am
confused!!?? If i retype the formulas it calculates the row, but then
when i delete the amounts it is totalling, the total still shows the
sum?? any idea how i can fix this or why this is happening? It's not an
easy sheet to replace...i have alot of other workbooks linked to this
"main" one. PLEASE HELP! :)

--
JENNYC
JENNYC's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492769

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

It sounds like you have Excel's calculation mode set to Manual.

Try this:

ToolsOptonsCalculation tab
Select: Automatic

Does that fix the problem?

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21419

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JENNYC

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! i was about to cry! i thought i was about to lose 2
months worth of work!! You have helped me many times before Ron, i
sincerely appreciate it!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!! :) Good day to you!

Jenny