Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PattiP

Default printing formulas

I want a hard copy of all the formulas on a spreadsheet. How do I print that?
Thanks!
--
Patti
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sloth

Tools-Options-View
Select "Formulas" checkbox to show all formulas. It temporarily changes the
column width.

"PattiP" wrote:

I want a hard copy of all the formulas on a spreadsheet. How do I print that?
Thanks!
--
Patti

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi PattiP

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Formulas

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"PattiP" wrote in message ...
I want a hard copy of all the formulas on a spreadsheet. How do I print that?
Thanks!
--
Patti

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Hi Patti, (basically same references as in Ron's reply)
Normally one only needs a few representative formulas, so rather than printing
out a sheet with address, formatted value, value, formula, formatting
you might find it more helpful to just add a few cells here and there or even
an entire column with a user defined function. See use of
GetFormula, GetFormulaD in
Show FORMULA or FORMAT of another cell
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...htm#cellformat and #GetFormulaExample

or for what you asked for see (has a few more column than J-Walks tip 37)
FormulaSheet - Print information for each non empty cell (#formulasheet)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#formulasheet

---
HTH,

"PattiP" wrote ...
I want a hard copy of all the formulas on a spreadsheet. How do I print that?