Kim

Default Printing Excel Formulas without file paths updating

I have numerous spreadsheets that need to be printed showing the formulas.
However, some of the formulas are derived using a link to a different
spreadsheet (not created on our network). When we open the sheet and choose
to not update the links, the spreadhseet opens, and when we view the formulas
they appear. However, the file path for some of the formulas also appears
using my network information (e.g. c:\documents and settings\name, etc....).
Is there a way to retain the original path information? Thank you.