Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Heather Lisco

Default Excel is changing the last digit to 0

I am trying to enter some numbers into an excel spreadsheet and the program
keeps changing my last digit to 0. These are 16 digit numbers. Is there any
way to fix this? What is going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Excel is limited to 15-digit precision. To enter longer numbers,
precede the number with an apostrophe.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson