Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tony

Default Excel shortcut key "Cut" Ctrl+X come up a formula to me why?

When I use keyboard shortcut key Ctrl+X (Cut) and come up a formula that
=+"upper cell" and can't be undo. Is there any way I can set my short cut
key for "Cut & Paste"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ScottO

That sounds like you have a Macro that's been allocated the Ctrl+X
shortcut.
If that's causing you difficulty, you could re-allocate the Macro's
shortcut key, or even delete the macro entirely if you no longer have
any use for it.
Rgds,
ScottO

"Tony" wrote in message
| When I use keyboard shortcut key Ctrl+X (Cut) and come up a formula
that
| =+"upper cell" and can't be undo. Is there any way I can set my
short cut
| key for "Cut & Paste"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tony