-   -   Excel shortcut key "Cut" Ctrl+X come up a formula to me why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59904-excel-shortcut-key-cut-ctrl-x-come-up-formula-me-why.html)

Tony

Excel shortcut key "Cut" Ctrl+X come up a formula to me why?

When I use keyboard shortcut key Ctrl+X (Cut) and come up a formula that
=+"upper cell" and can't be undo. Is there any way I can set my short cut
key for "Cut & Paste"?

ScottO

Excel shortcut key "Cut" Ctrl+X come up a formula to me why?

That sounds like you have a Macro that's been allocated the Ctrl+X
shortcut.
If that's causing you difficulty, you could re-allocate the Macro's
shortcut key, or even delete the macro entirely if you no longer have
any use for it.
Rgds,
ScottO

"Tony" wrote in message
| When I use keyboard shortcut key Ctrl+X (Cut) and come up a formula
that
| =+"upper cell" and can't be undo. Is there any way I can set my
short cut
| key for "Cut & Paste"?

Tony

Excel shortcut key "Cut" Ctrl+X come up a formula to me why?

Thank you very much ScottO.