Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
marko

Default User defined buttons in Toolbars,transfer to another computer

Hi!
I made a button in my toolbar in excel for making multiple copies of a
sheet. I made a Personal Macro Workbook and put my code into it because
i don't know how to make code that will be accessible in every excel,
if you know what i mean. So i assigned that macro to the my toolbar
button and it works just fine in any excel workbook i open.

Now my FIRST question: Is there an easy way to just write code in VB
and assign it to my button and that it works in any excel file that i
open on my computer?

My SECOND question: if I make my own defined MENU with my own commands
which have assigned macros(i wrote my code) can i transfer that menu to
another computer? Or can i maybe assign that meny and all the
macros(all the VB code) to some excell file and when i put that
workbook on another computer it will have my menues?
Thanks!

Marko