Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change tool bar button image

I created a macro command. Then I want to add a button on the tool bar
to run the macro. When I added the button to the tool bar there was
only a smiley face button available. How do I change the button image
to something else that is appropriate to the function of the macro?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Tools|Customize (just to have that dialog showing)

Rightclick on your icon
Select change button image and choose the one you want.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the reply; however, it does not work. Right click does not
prompt options to change icon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Yes it does, make sure you are in customize "mode"
You will get a dropdown with lots of choices, change button image will give
you a whole palette of icons to choose from

Peo Sjoblom

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the reply; however, it does not work. Right click does not
prompt options to change icon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is it, Customize then right click on the icon and select Change
Button Image - and select from the group of available icons. Thanks for
the replies and the help