Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cottage6

Default Websites

Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy
Holidays!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

My web site is
www.cpearson.com

Rob Bovey's is
www.appspro.com

Stephen Bullen's is
www.oaltd.co.uk

John Walkenbach's is
www.j-walk.com

John's site has an extensive link page
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/index.htm .

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Cottage6" wrote in message
Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful
websites I had on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in
Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and
several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the
links to any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful,
I'd appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas,
etc. Happy
Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi

Sorry to hear this

Install Google Search, there is also a favorites list in the Add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Cottage6" wrote in message ...
Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy
Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

A few (among many) I use/recommend all the time:

Chip:

http://cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm

Rob:

http://www.appspro.com/

John Walkenbach:

http://j-walk.com/ss/

David McRitchie:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlindex.htm

Deb Dalgleish:

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Jon Peltier:

http://peltiertech.com/

In article ,
"Cottage6" wrote:

Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy
Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Sorry to hear that mate, but good approach.

This is Chip's links page which mentions many others.

Rob's site is http://www.appspro.com/

I would also suggest Dick Kusleika's blog at http://www.dicks-blog.com/,
Debra Dalgleish's site at http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html, Ron de
Bruin's http://www.rondebruin.nl/, Ole Erlandsen's
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/, and a bit more philosophy and design,
but interesting http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Cottage6" wrote in message
Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had

on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to

any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd

appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy
Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cottage6

My thanks to all of you who responded so rapidly to my call for help! I feel
like I've come to know many people on this site who have so knowledgeably
answered my questions over the years; it's the only way I've learned many
things. Odd situation; I've missed 1 week of work since I was 19, and no I'm
not telling my age! Thanks again.

"Cottage6" wrote in message
Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful
websites I had on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in
Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and
several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the
links to any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful,
I'd appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas,
etc. Happy
Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
conroe76

I was laid off in September, so I know how you feel. I will include you in my
prayers.
Here's a helpful link:
http://www.scriptco.net/favor.htm

"Cottage6" wrote:

Hello all,
I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had on
my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip
Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I
can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to any
of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd appreciate
the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy
Holidays!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
conroe76

i have a question: A Excel 3-page worksheet displays only 2 pages;shows only
2 pages in print preview, prints only two pages in black and white, and all
pages in color(3). I need to edit data on page 3, Please help.