jackle

Default Books or websites for Functions

can anyone give me the name/names of books or websites that have a GOOD set
of examples and descriptions of functions. The ones with MS excell are just
vague enough to help. This website is a help, but I can't always take it with
me. If I could print out info and examples to help me understand the
construction of functions, I might be a better earthling, i mean person.
--
humanoid/earthling
Ron de Bruin

Hi jackle

I have a file from Peter Noneley on my site(bottom of the page)
See also Norman's file and my ID file
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin