eddycreek

Default How can I enter an online list of library books into Excell's Boo.

I'm the bookmobile librarian for a small Montana County. We lease books from
a larger county. I'd like to download the 2500 books we have from their
online list to Excell's Book Collection List to search and manipulate as
needed. I haven't been able to figure out how to get it done. Thanks for
any help you can give. eddycreek
galimi

There are a few ways to do this. You could create a WebQuery which will
periodically download this online list for you. You could simply copy the
list from the web site right into Excel or, you can navigate the Document
Object Model programatically using Excel.

http://ForPicks.com