Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Laura

Default How do I convert an Excel spreadsheet to mailing labels?

Is it possible to convert information in a spreadsheet to mailing labels?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Laura, I would do a mail merge with word,

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Laura" wrote in message
Is it possible to convert information in a spreadsheet to mailing labels?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

"Laura" wrote in message
Is it possible to convert information in a spreadsheet to mailing labels?

Yes. Use the mail merge facility in Word to read the data from Excel.
See http://www.facsup.armstrong.edu/joba...dmailmerge.PDF for some
hints as to how to do it.
--
David Biddulph