Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HDV

Default Changing the font case size across a worksheet

Is there an easy way to change the font case from, say a mixture of
upper case and lower case to all upper case, across a whole worksheet -
(ie like change case in Word)? - without using a macro (not my forte!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HDV

--
HDV
HDV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26299

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Assume the text is in A1:H123

Select a range I1:P123......same size as original.

In active cell(I1) type =UPPER(A1:H123) hit CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER as it is an
array formula.

I1:P123 will have the text in Upper case.

Copy that range then paste special(in place)ValuesOKEsc.

As far as macros go, you should learn how to use them. They are very
powerfull and in the changing case opration would be very quick with no
formulas or copy/pasting.

See David McRitchie's "getting started" site.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP