Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pugsly8422

Default Automate a graph/chart?

I am putting together a daily list of the change in prices of stocks, and
what I want to do is make a graph on another worksheet that will update
whenever enter a new date and amount is entered. Is this possible? If
so...how?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope

Hi,

You need to use named ranges in order for the chart to update automatically.
See Jon Peltier's article on dynamic charting.

Chees
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel