Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
makdaddy925

Default moving values from one sheet to another

I am working on a business spredsheet and would like to create a formula
in a sheet (say sheet 2) and the value that returns I would like to copy
that value to another sheet the main sheet (sheet 1). So when I make
changes and update sheet 2 the value will change and the new updated
value will auto copy to the main sheet and auto update those values. Is
this possible? And how do I create that? Thank you.

--
makdaddy925
makdaddy925's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29385

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Hi!

Suppose you have this formula on Sheet2 in cell A1:

=SUM(B1:B10)

You want the result of that formula to also appear on Sheet1 in cell A1.
Enter this formula in cell A1 of Sheet1:

=Sheet2!A1

Biff

"makdaddy925"
wrote in message

I am working on a business spredsheet and would like to create a formula
in a sheet (say sheet 2) and the value that returns I would like to copy
that value to another sheet the main sheet (sheet 1). So when I make
changes and update sheet 2 the value will change and the new updated
value will auto copy to the main sheet and auto update those values. Is
this possible? And how do I create that? Thank you.

--
makdaddy925
makdaddy925's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490959

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
makdaddy925

Thank you for the reply. I will try to use that info. Another question
about your suggestion. will I be able to use that in another formula on
Sheet 1?