Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Cooke

Default collating Data

Hi I would be grateful if someone could help me with this problem
please...

I cuurently have a workbook with the sheets designed as a diary (each
sheet being one date.

On each row of a partiuclar sheet I enter different jobs under various
headings in the columns

One of the columns is for a persons payroll number and is unique to
that person.

What i am trying to do is to group / collate all the entries for one
person onto another worksheet so at the end of the month it will show
all the jobs that person has done for the month.

I have tried (very unsuccesfully!!) to do this myself so would really
appriciate some advice or help from the Experts out there.

If the explanation of what i am trying to do is not clear, please feel
free to contact me.

Many thanks

Paul

--