Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
debbym

Default how do i remove routing information from saved excel spreadsheet

I have created a spreadsheet and sent it to people. now everytime i open the
spreadsheet the names are still in the send to and cc fields. i want to
remove the routing from the spreadsheet so that it opens clena.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Click on File|Send to
Then toggle the "mail recipient" option.

(It may not looked depressed, but it is!)

--

Dave Peterson