Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Looking to start over

Default Program to calculate how much I can afford to spend?

I am looking for a budget program that I can put in what I get each month and
what I am looking at for bills and it will help me figure out how much I can
afford to pay on each item to get myself out of debt. Is there such a
program? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

This is a link to the Microsoft site, which has a number of different
templates. This is the first one I found: you may do well to search a
little longer and find something appropriate for you.

Good luck with the debt resolution!

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...?AxInstalled=1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Checkout:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011815531033
--
Gary''s Student

"Looking to start over" wrote:

I am looking for a budget program that I can put in what I get each month and
what I am looking at for bills and it will help me figure out how much I can
afford to pay on each item to get myself out of debt. Is there such a
program? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Assuming you are using Excel from MS Office Suite.......

There should be a BUDGET.XLT Template on your computer.

Hit FileNew...Templates on My Computer.

Look in Spreadsheet Solutions for the Budget.xlt

Failing that, use the one Dave pointed you to or this one.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011815531033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP