Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Program to calculate how much I can afford to spend?

Assuming you are using Excel from MS Office Suite.......

There should be a BUDGET.XLT Template on your computer.

Hit FileNew...Templates on My Computer.

Look in Spreadsheet Solutions for the Budget.xlt

Failing that, use the one Dave pointed you to or this one.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011815531033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:16:05 -0800, Looking to start over <Looking to start
wrote:

I am looking for a budget program that I can put in what I get each month and
what I am looking at for bills and it will help me figure out how much I can
afford to pay on each item to get myself out of debt. Is there such a
program? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.