Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bri

Default 19 Digits in a Cell

It has been necessary to put 19 digits in a cell but the last four
revert to Zeros (0000) I have attempted various formats of the cell but
of no availe, Why? and Help please.

Bri

--
bri
bri's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27704

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Preformat the cell as text (format|cells|number tab|Text)

Or start your entry with an apostrophe:
'1234123412341234123