Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ayla

Default total dumb newbie question

I'm pretty much a newcomer to Excel. Data entry is one thing and I've
done some of that, but now I'm learning charts and such which is a
different story, especially since I have just been teaching myself...
anyway, here is what I need to do. I have this page in one of my files
(I will attach a picture)

All of the data on this page is also available (in a different layout)
on other pages of the file, each month has its own page and there is
other info besides this on each page. Some is just a plain number, some
is derived from forumlas. I manually put this data on this page I am
showing you... how can I get it to just pull directly from the correct
place on it's own? I hope I am making sense, and please don't laugh!
I've been reading some threads and you people are Excel geniuses so I
hope you don't mind me ;)

|Filename: excel help.gif |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4081 |

ayla