Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MIVELD

Default Marketing Calender

I am looking to have a marketing calender where each brand manager plans
there marketing plans for the year on there own worksheet in an excel
workbook and these are then summerised on a summey sheet.

I have seen this before but cannot find a template.

Please reply if you can help )

--
MIVELD
MIVELD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24562