Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ane

Default How to set a range of cells in Excell to export to Outlook

I can't set a range of cells in an Excell Spreadsheet so I can export the
wedding guest list to Outlook. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

What have you tried?

If you select the data and in the name box (Just to the left of the formula
bar, that normally contains the cell address), type Database (Excel seems to
like that one) and then press enter, you should be able to bring that into
Outlook. (You might also have it as the only or left most sheet, I find that
helps also

--
HTH
Nick Hodge