Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
UD 9

Default Choose Function

I need to find a way to either

a) extend the choose function to handle more than 29 values or

B) change the index number so that it would read, for example, 30-59
instead of 1-29

any help would be apprieciated as I want to have a worksheet or a
series of worksheets that would have approx 170 colums of information
that would move beside the headings by entering a # therefore making it
easier to read.

Thanx

--
UD 9