Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John1950

Default Find Upper Case Text

I have searched the excel tips but can't find what I need, so maybe
someone on the Forum can help me. I have a sheet with roughly 12,000
lines, in 2 of the columns I have text but the problem is, some of it
is Proper Type and some of it is Upper Case. I need to be able to
*identify* (not change) the Uppercase Text but remembering that the
Propr Type has Cap at the begining. Is this possible to do?

--
John1950
John1950's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18671

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc