-   -   Find Upper Case Text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/57234-find-upper-case-text.html)

John1950

Find Upper Case Text

I have searched the excel tips but can't find what I need, so maybe
someone on the Forum can help me. I have a sheet with roughly 12,000
lines, in 2 of the columns I have text but the problem is, some of it
is Proper Type and some of it is Upper Case. I need to be able to
*identify* (not change) the Uppercase Text but remembering that the
Propr Type has Cap at the begining. Is this possible to do?:eek: :eek:

--
John1950
John1950's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18671

Bob Phillips

Find Upper Case Text

For Each cel In ACtivesheet.UsedRange
If cell.value = UCase(cel.Value) Then
Msgbox cel.Address & " is Upper Case"
End If
Next cel

--

HTH

RP

"John1950" wrote in
message ...

I have searched the excel tips but can't find what I need, so maybe
someone on the Forum can help me. I have a sheet with roughly 12,000
lines, in 2 of the columns I have text but the problem is, some of it
is Proper Type and some of it is Upper Case. I need to be able to
*identify* (not change) the Uppercase Text but remembering that the
Propr Type has Cap at the begining. Is this possible to do?:eek: :eek:

--
John1950
John1950's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=488145

Don Guillett

Find Upper Case Text

Try

Sub finduppercase()
For Each c In Selection
If Len(c) 0 And c = UCase(c) Then MsgBox c.Address
Next

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"John1950" wrote in