Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lina

Default I have lost my menus and tools

Hello
Can someone please help me. I have done something stupid, I don´t know how
thou. I can´t see my menus or tools any more. I know that if I miss some
tools I can right click in the "tools space" and then choose the tools I want
to show. But now I have nowhere to right click. What shall I do to get them
back? And can you tell me how managed to loose them?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Macksey

Hi

Try View menu, Toolbars, Customize, Reset

HTH

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Perhaps goto the VBIDE (Alt-F11), get the immediate window up (Ctrl-G), and
in there type

Application.Commandbars(1).Enabled = True

This should then give you somewhere to right-click on.

--

HTH

RP

"Lina" wrote in message
Hello
Can someone please help me. I have done something stupid, I don´t know how
thou. I can´t see my menus or tools any more. I know that if I miss some
tools I can right click in the "tools space" and then choose the tools I

want
to show. But now I have nowhere to right click. What shall I do to get

them
back? And can you tell me how managed to loose them?
Thanks

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina
Hello
Can someone please help me. I have done something stupid, I don´t know how
thou. I can´t see my menus or tools any more. I know that if I miss some
tools I can right click in the "tools space" and then choose the tools I want
to show. But now I have nowhere to right click. What shall I do to get them
back? And can you tell me how managed to loose them?
Thanks
You can reset your toolbars form the pulldown menu VIEWTOOLBARSCUSTOMIZE. Then under toolbars tab select the toolbars you want and press select. If you have modified them in the past you lose the changes you made

Good luck and cheers