shnim1 shnim1 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina
Hello
Can someone please help me. I have done something stupid, I don´t know how
thou. I can´t see my menus or tools any more. I know that if I miss some
tools I can right click in the "tools space" and then choose the tools I want
to show. But now I have nowhere to right click. What shall I do to get them
back? And can you tell me how managed to loose them?
Thanks
You can reset your toolbars form the pulldown menu VIEWTOOLBARSCUSTOMIZE. Then under toolbars tab select the toolbars you want and press select. If you have modified them in the past you lose the changes you made

Good luck and cheers