Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trooper's Wife

Default I can not select Pivot Table on my Data Menu

How do I get the Pivot Table to appear on my Data Menu.
I have selected a cell and Pivot Table is not hightlighted.
Help! I
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PeterAtherton

"Trooper's Wife" wrote:

How do I get the Pivot Table to appear on my Data Menu.
I have selected a cell and Pivot Table is not hightlighted.
Help! I

Pivot Table should be in the DAta Menu, have you clicked at the bottm of the
data menu?

Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Is the workbook shared, or is the worksheet protected?
If so, you won't be able to create a pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List