Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Saxman

Default Timer Event

I have created a macro to do some copy/pasting in Excel. I need to delay
the copy/paste events with a timer?

Does anybody know where I can get some code for this kind of task?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Saxman,

See the OTime method in VBA help.

See also Chip Pearson at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Saxman" wrote in message
I have created a macro to do some copy/pasting in Excel. I need to delay
the copy/paste events with a timer?

Does anybody know where I can get some code for this kind of task?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Saxman,

See the OTime method in VBA help.

Should read:

See the OnTime method in VBA help.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Saxman,

See the OTime method in VBA help.

See also Chip Pearson at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Saxman

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:30:48 -0000, Norman Jones wrote:

See the OTime method in VBA help.

See also Chip Pearson at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

Somebody suggested creating an invisible dialog box on the worksheet with a
timer embedded on it.