cpotts

Default Excel Automation SelectionChange event

I am working on creating a spreadsheet through automation and I need to get
code into the selectionchange event of the spreadsheet to scan through
another table to get some more values depending on multiple columns that have
been entered in the spreadsheet. I have got the code figured out to make it
work. I just can not figure out how to get the code into the selectionchange
event of the spreadsheet using automation from vb. I have got macros added
into the spreadsheet using Modules collection but I can't figure out how to
get code into the selection change event.
Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe the following helps you:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm