Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dingy101

Default removing leading zeros in numeric fields

How do I remove leading Zeros in numeric fields that are less than 1.000?

example, 0.123, I would like to have .123.

Thanks

Gary
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jerry W. Lewis

Format|Cells|Number scroll down in the category list to Custom and in
the Type field type .000

Jerry

dingy101 wrote:

How do I remove leading Zeros in numeric fields that are less than 1.000?

example, 0.123, I would like to have .123.

Thanks

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey