-   -   removing leading zeros in numeric fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56446-removing-leading-zeros-numeric-fields.html)

dingy101

removing leading zeros in numeric fields

How do I remove leading Zeros in numeric fields that are less than 1.000?

example, 0.123, I would like to have .123.

Thanks

Gary

Jerry W. Lewis

removing leading zeros in numeric fields

Format|Cells|Number scroll down in the category list to Custom and in
the Type field type .000

Jerry

dingy101 wrote:

How do I remove leading Zeros in numeric fields that are less than 1.000?

example, 0.123, I would like to have .123.

Thanks

Gary

dingy101

removing leading zeros in numeric fields

Thanks for help, programming group answered question.

Gary

"dingy101" wrote:

How do I remove leading Zeros in numeric fields that are less than 1.000?

example, 0.123, I would like to have .123.

Thanks

Gary

Bryan Hessey

removing leading zeros in numeric fields

Format the cell as #.000

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=486741