Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheikh Saadi

Default How to sort rows by Colors

hi there,

can anybody help me out to sort the rows by Colors. like I have two colored
rows Light Green and Light Yellow and some are without colors. how do i sort
them that same colors come with eachother?
--
Sheikh Saadi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Sheikh, this is not a buit in function in excel, will be in the next
version, have a look here for a way to do it

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Sheikh Saadi" wrote in message
hi there,

can anybody help me out to sort the rows by Colors. like I have two

colored
rows Light Green and Light Yellow and some are without colors. how do i

sort
them that same colors come with eachother?
--
Sheikh Saadi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheikh Saadi

Hi Paul,
could you please tell me where should I need to write those functions as I
am totaly new to VBA programming. or if you could then send me a sample file
in working condition at

I will be very greatfull to you.
--
Sheikh Saadi

"Paul B" wrote:

Sheikh, this is not a buit in function in excel, will be in the next
version, have a look here for a way to do it

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Sheikh Saadi" wrote in message
hi there,

can anybody help me out to sort the rows by Colors. like I have two

colored
rows Light Green and Light Yellow and some are without colors. how do i

sort
them that same colors come with eachother?
--
Sheikh Saadi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Even though you received a working file you may still want to have a look at

Some additional examples using Chip's user defined functions or on color in general
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm
---
HTH,